Our Two Locations
Please Click Around At All Pages To Answer Questions You May Have. We Do Not Put Schedules Online As We Like To Place Our Students In The Classes That Are Most Suitable For Each Dance
Bluefield Dance Theatre
Richlands Dance Theatre
Recreational & Competitive Classes
WE HAVE ALL TYPES OF DANCE
*Tap *Classical Ballet *Pointe *Creative*Modern *Jazz *Hip Hop *Contemporary * Gymnastics
*Musical Theatre * Preschool
Hello Everyone from Bluefield Dance Theatre!
I hope that this finds everyone healthy & excited to get back to dance!
We are excited that the governor of WV has been cautiously opening up the state and letting businesses start to reopen. The county commissioner has given dance studios in this area the O.K to reopen at this time. So we will be resuming classes starting Monday May 18th. We will be following strict guidelines so that everyone will be safe.
1. We will dismiss class 10 minutes early to give each class time to move in and out to reduce the number of people congregating in one area.
2. The waiting room will be closed, unfortunately no one can be sitting in that area since we can only have a limited number of people in the building at one time.
3. Dancers will be greeted at the door with hand sanitizer and will then be directed to an area with distancing to wait until class begins. Sorry no parents or visitors can come in.
4. Dancers need to be dressed in dance clothes and bring in only their dance bag.
5. Dancers need to bring their own water bottles. Food will NOT be allowed and we will NOT be selling food or water at this time.
6. If your dancers have a sore throat, cough, sniffles or feel bad do NOT send them to class.
7. At the end of class dancers will be walked outside to the front of the building and a teacher will stand with them until parents pick them up.
8. If you are uncomfortable with our process you can still have your dancers practice their recital dances and classes via our website as previously done. Please let us know what your plans are so that we will know that your child is still enrolled in class. You can do this by texting me at (304)-320-5916.
We still do not have confirmation as to the recital date. I am waiting on the High School to get back with me. If our scheduled date does not happen we will have alternative time for our show.
If you have any problems or questions please contact Me by phone at (304)-320-5916 or Sabrina Davidson at BrinaDancer@gmail.com or BDTTeach1@gmail.com, or by phone (276)-724-0054 or on facebook or instagram.
Love and hugs to each of you
Thanks and Can't wait to see you!
Mrs. Lamb & BDT Staff